Real Time News
- All News
- 16:41:05 European markets closed; Germany's DAX30 index closed up 210.93 points, or 1.39%, at 15380.91. The FTSE 100 closed up 111.59 points, or 1.57%, at 7233.91. France's CAC40 index closed up 100.26 points, or 1.48%, at 6865.78. The Euro Stoxx 50 index closed up 56.80 points, or 1.39 percent, at 4136.95. Spain's IBEX35 index closed up 193.52 points, or 2.35%, at 8,435.22. The FTSE MIB Index closed Monday, Dec. 6, up 554.48 points, or 2.14%, at 26493.00
- 16:29:36 America's deputy energy secretary urged oil drillers to increase supplies; Deputy Energy Secretary David Turk told shale oil producers on Monday that the government had done its part to lower fuel prices by releasing the strategic Petroleum Reserve. The Biden administration has not stood in the way of increasing domestic oil production to meet current energy demand, urging oil drillers to increase supplies
- 16:21:36 Tehran (Reuters) - A gas pipeline fire broke out in the western part of The Iranian capital Tehran on Sunday evening, with no casualties or property damage reported so far. A spokesman for Tehran's fire department said there was no explosion on the gas pipeline. The fire was caused by a gas pipeline that was damaged and leaked during drilling
- 15:44:47 The German state of Saxony declared a "pandemic emergency"; The parliament of The German state of Saxony held a special session in Dresden on December 6 and passed a resolution declaring the state a "pandemic emergency", which the state government hopes will provide a legal basis for further tightening of quarantine measures. The resolution, which received 78 votes in favor and 35 against, will remain in effect until Dec. 12, giving the state authority to further tighten quarantine measures.
- 15:42:42 Signs of slowing inflation could support gains on Wall Street; Friday's mixed US jobs data raises the question of whether challenges in the Labour market will continue to fuel inflationary pressures. However, there are a number of indicators showing signs of easing inflationary pressures, which could support us stocks. Among the positive signs on inflation: US natural gas futures extended their sell-off as forecasts pointed to warmer winter temperatures. Congress has plenty of bills to debate before the end of the year, and is still negotiating bills on taxes and further spending
- 15:26:08 The BDI index rose to its highest level in more than a month on strong demand from all types of vessels. The Baltic Dry index rose to its highest in more than a month on Monday as rates rose across all types of shipping. The Baltic's overall dry bulk index rose 64 points, or 2.02 percent, to 3,235, its highest since Nov. 1. The Capesize index rose 105 points, or 2.3%, to 4,699, its highest level in nearly a month and a half. Capesize earnings rose $874 a day to $38,970. The Panamax index rose 84 points, or 2.7 percent, to 3,212, its 11th straight gain. Daily profit for Panamax ships rose $750 to $28,904. The super-convenience index rose 21 points to 2,452, its highest since Nov. 4
- 15:03:35 Black commodities rose most of the night, iron ore, coke up more than 4%; Thread futures main contract RB2205 closed at 4420 yuan/ton, up 0.61%; Hot coil futures main contract HC2205 closed at 4626 yuan/ton, up 0.83%; Iron ore futures main contract I2205 closed at 644.0 yuan/ton, up 4.21%; Coke futures main contract J2205 closed at 2962.0 yuan/ton, up 4.20%; Coking coal futures main contract JM2205 closed at 2009.5 yuan/ton, up 2.53%; Thermal coal main contract ZC2205 closed at 687.2 yuan/ton, down 0.55%
- 14:53:01 A reading of 20 on the CNN Fear & Greed Index on Monday, indicating panic, was flat from the previous session. Note: THE CNN Fear & Greed Index, which is similar to the VIX Fear Index; When THE CNN Fear and Greed index is in a greedy state, it is equivalent to the VIX fear index at a low level, which is good for risk assets and bad for hedge assets. On the contrary, THE CNN Fear and Greed index is in a state of fear, which is equivalent to the VIX fear index at a high level, which is negative for risk assets and positive for hedge assets
- 14:22:44 Iran's foreign Ministry: No interim agreement will be reached in Iran nuclear talks; Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Mohammad Khatibzadeh said at a regular press conference in Tehran on Thursday that there will be no interim agreement or step-by-step return to a comprehensive plan of Action (JCPOA) on the Iranian nuclear issue. The commitments of other parties involved in the negotiations should not be lower than those reached in the 2015 Iranian nuclear agreement, and Iran will not make commitments exceeding those reached in the 2015 Iranian nuclear agreement. Iran's stepped-up nuclear activities are a response to the non-compliance of the Nuclear deal by the United States and other parties. Therefore, Iran will not make a decision on its nuclear activities until other parties concerned have made clear their position on the lifting of sanctions.
- 14:05:47 U.S. natural gas futures fell to their lowest intraday level since July on warmer winter weather; ① U.S. natural gas extended its slump as expectations of warmer weather across the country dampened demand for winter heating fuel. Contracts for January delivery fell as much as 11 percent to $3.692 per mmBtu, the lowest intraday level since July. According to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, much of the COUNTRY will see warmer than usual temperatures from December 11 to 15; (2) according to Morgan Stanley, the weather is warmer, supply increases, especially from the marcellus shale region increased supply, promote the natural gas prices lower, the bank warned that its outlook on climate show that natural gas prices are still to downside, baseline situation of natural gas price in 2022 is expected to average $3.75 per million British thermal unit
- 13:59:46 Germany's Social Democratic Party confirmed the list of cabinet ministers, the new cabinet will be formed on August 8; Germany's Social Democratic Party (SPD) on Monday confirmed its cabinet ministers, while German chancellor Scholz held a press conference to introduce his party's candidates for the post. Conference, scholz announced that health experts lauterbach, will become the new minister of health, the justice minister, orchid Mr. Hitt, will become secretary of defense, the SPD Hesse party chairman sur cost will be served as interior minister, Mr Weitz, will become minister of construction, the ministry of Labour and social secretary will be re-elected, haier's environment minister Richard schulze will develop the new minister, Schmidt will be a minister in the Chancellery.
- 13:51:37 The number of confirmed cases of novel coronavirus infection among health workers in Malaga, Spain has reached 68. According to Spanish media on December 6, local time, health authorities and hospitals in the Andalusia region of Spain have reported a total of 68 novel coronavirus cases in a hospital in Malaga. Most of them are in the intensive care unit of the hospital. All the confirmed cases have received a third dose of COVID-19 vaccine and are mild or asymptomatic. All those infected with the Novel Coronavirus virus attended the previous dinner party, while the rest of the party participants and close contacts are still waiting for the novel Coronavirus nucleic acid test results.
- 13:28:29 Germany's Social Democratic Party confirmed the list of cabinet ministers, the new cabinet will be formed on August 8; Germany's Social Democratic Party (SPD) on Monday confirmed its cabinet ministers, while German chancellor Scholz held a press conference to introduce his party's candidates for the post. Conference, scholz announced that health experts lauterbach, will become the new minister of health, the justice minister, orchid Mr. Hitt, will become secretary of defense, the SPD Hesse party chairman sur cost will be served as interior minister, Mr Weitz, will become minister of construction, the ministry of Labour and social secretary will be re-elected, haier's environment minister Richard schulze will develop the new minister, Schmidt will be a minister in the Chancellery. Earlier, the Green Party and the FDP also announced their cabinet ministers, who will be formally sworn in on December 8.
- 13:26:19 Institutional analysis: The Omicron strain is the only obstacle to the Bank of Canada starting to raise interest rates ; Douglas Porter, chief economist at BMO Capital Markets, believes current economic conditions could prompt the Bank of Canada to lay the groundwork for a rate hike in early 2022. One problem is the Omicron strain. The WHO says it may be more contagious than other strains. The total number of known cases of omicron infection in Canada is 11. Were it not for the uncertainty created by Omicron, raising rates would seem an open option for the Bank of Canada. In November's jobs report, for example, unemployment is close to pre-pandemic levels and wages are climbing. In addition, Inflation is running at an 18-year high of 4.7 per cent and the housing market is heating up. "There is little to stop them," Porter said. "Traders are pricing in a rate hike in March.
- 13:13:32 South Africa's biggest telecoms company announced it would fire staff who refused to be vaccinated; ① MTN Group, South Africa's largest wireless operator, said on Monday it was planning to make novel Coronavirus vaccination mandatory for all its employees and was preparing to fire those who did not comply. In a statement, the company said it would implement the policy starting in January; ②MTN CEO Ralph Mpita said: "We have a responsibility to ensure that our workplaces follow the highest health and safety standards, which led to our decision to make COVID-19 vaccination mandatory." Africa currently has one of the lowest vaccination rates in the world, with only about 43 per cent of adults vaccinated even in South Africa, the continent's most developed economy
- 13:06:23 The number of new COVID-19 cases in the US has exceeded 100,000 on average for the first time in two months. As of December 5 local time, according to Johns Hopkins University (JHU), the average daily number of new COVID-19 cases in the United States for seven days was 121,437, surpassing 100,000 for the first time in two months, CNN reported. The daily average of new deaths for seven days was 1,651, the highest in a month. The new surge in confirmed cases comes as millions of people travel during the holidays and as the omicron strain begins to spread in the United States.
CANADA National Economic confidence index
- 12:53:19 Experts: By 2030, the use of biomass energy will save more than 900 million tons of carbon for the whole society; , honorary President of China council for the promotion of industrial development of biomass energy industry branch xiao-ping Chen 6 in 2021 (the third) said on global innovation and development of biomass energy peak BBS, biomass energy development in China in addition to solve the urban and rural filtering organic waste harmless, reduction of biological treatment, the resource and energy use is a way. According to statistics, if combined with BECCS (biological energy and carbon capture and storage) technology, it is expected that by 2030, biomass energy utilization will reduce carbon for the whole society by more than 900 million tons, and by 2060 will achieve carbon emission reduction of more than 2 billion tons, which will make an important contribution to China's "double carbon" goal
- 12:38:17 The London Interbank Offered rate (LIBOR) data released today (12/06) are as follows: LIBOR: Eur -0.58629%, USD 0.07650%, GBP 0.03625%, YEN -0.06517%, Swiss franc -0.77600% LIBOR was quoted at -0.58600% eur, 0.07213% USD, 0.03888% GBP, -0.06117% JPY, -0.81600% CHF. LIBOR: Eur -0.64371%, USD 0.10413%, GBP 0.06550%, JPY -0.07217%, CHF -0.80260%
- 12:35:03 Ding Xiaofeng, deputy general manager of research and Development Department of China Fortune Securities: The comprehensive RRR reduction releases long-term liquidity of 1.2 trillion yuan; (1) The latest RRR cuts released 1.2 trillion yuan of long-term funds on December 15, with 950 billion yuan MLF maturing on the hedging date. There was still more than 200 billion yuan of long-term funds released, reflecting that there was no flood and the tone of adequate liquidity remained unchanged. (2) While other major economies focus on inflation and policy tightening, the People's Bank of China has adhered to the pre-emptive adjustment and fine-tuning policy since the beginning of this year to maintain policy focus, which also provides a good space for the subsequent release of long-term liquidity to support various enterprises to improve the financing environment
- 12:27:12 UK construction activity grew at a four-month high in November. ① A survey released on Monday showed activity in Britain's construction sector rose at its fastest pace in four months in November, while inflationary pressures eased. Bottlenecks in the global supply chain and a shortage of workers had slowed the construction sector. ② THE IHS Markit/CIPS UK construction purchasing managers' index (PMI) rose to 55.5 in November from 54.6 in November. ③ Commercial construction led the way, as the economic recovery led to new projects and infrastructure construction, which helped offset a slight slowdown in housing construction. A measure of input costs fell to a seven-month low. ⑤ The composite PMI fell to 57.4 in November from 57.5 in October. The October reading was the highest since July
- 12:27:02 In December, the Sentix investor confidence index fell to its lowest level since April. ① Eurozone investor confidence deteriorated in December to its lowest level since April, a survey showed on Monday, as curbs to contain a fourth wave of the virus weighed on growth expectations. ② The Sentix investor confidence index fell to 13.5 in December from 18.3 in November. A Reuters poll had expected 15.9. ③ Manfred Huebner, managing director of Sentix, said the tightening of lockdown measures, particularly in Germany and Austria, has greatly undermined the assessment of the state of the euro zone. (4) "A slowdown or even a recession no longer seems out of the question. "These lockdown measures are hitting the economy harder than before." (5) The index of current situation decreased for the third consecutive month in December, from 23.5 in November to 13.3, the lowest since May. However, the expectations index rose to 13.8 from 13.3 the previous month
- 12:11:12 In order to promote green manufacturing, energy saving, low carbon, ultra-low emission and sustainable development, Environmental Protection and Energy Saving Working Committee of China Iron and Steel Association will hold the Annual Meeting of Environmental Protection and Energy Saving Working Committee and environmental Protection and Energy Saving Technology Exchange meeting of China Iron and Steel Association from December 27 to 29 in Hancheng city, Shaanxi Province
- 12:10:41 Credit Suisse analyst Ipek Ozkardeskaya: Bitcoin's price action in the past few weeks has helped to rule out the idea that it is a safe asset and a hedge against inflation. The weekend sell-off in bitcoin is likely to continue on Monday, as many institutions have yet to decide whether they should buy on dips or liquidate some positions. That will depend on overall risk appetite
- 12:09:21 Ing: The euro is likely to remain weak unless the ECB changes its easing stance. Unless ECB policy is tightened, the euro is likely to remain weak for the rest of the year. The ECB's trade-weighted euro exchange rate has fallen more than 5 per cent this year, and the dovish stance of the ECB, combined with Europe's greater exposure to the global manufacturing cycle and its hesitancy to vaccinate people, has contributed to the euro's poor performance. The only boost the euro could get before the end of the year is a "less dovish" ECB. Eur/USD is likely to trade in the 1.1180-1.1280 range ahead of ECB and Fed policy decisions
- 11:45:44 Ft: Boe unlikely to raise interest rates this month ; The Bank of England is unlikely to raise interest rates this month because of growing uncertainty over the new strain of omicron, according to a Financial Times poll of economists and traders in financial markets. Most members of the Bank's monetary policy committee are expected to decide at their meeting on December 16 that they need more time to assess the impact of Omicron and will vote to keep rates on hold at a record low of 0.1 per cent. Economists were unsure how the Bank of England might react to new information about the Omicron strain. Most economists expect omicron's negative impact on GDP to be modest
- 11:42:28 Analysts note that even if the Fed ends its quantitative easing programme within a few months, that does not necessarily mean a succession of rate rises is inevitable. Rick Rieder, chief investment officer of Blackrock, wrote in a note to investors: "We believe it is clear that QUANTITATIVE easing has outlived its welcome. "There will be plenty of news in the coming months on Omicron risks, supply and demand implications, a slight moderation in demand for goods and services, further removal of the massive fiscal and monetary stimulus, and a possible partial easing of supply chain pressures that have pushed up price inflation."
- 11:37:30 Survey: RBI expected to keep interest rate unchanged at December meeting and hike early next year; ① The RESERVE Bank of India is expected to raise the repo rate early next year and later in the following quarter, according to a Reuters poll of analysts, who are divided on whether the latest coronavirus variant will delay the move. ② The rBI's preferred retail inflation rate has been in the 2-6% target range since July. ③ The RBI will keep the carry call rate unchanged at 4.00% and the carry call rate at 3.35% at its Dec 8 meeting, according to a poll of 50 economists on Dec 1-3. ④ The RBI is expected to raise the repo rate by 25 basis points in q2 and Q4 next year to 4.50% by the end of 2022. ⑤ The rate at which the RBI borrows from banks -- the repo rate -- is expected to climb to 4.10% by the end of next year, with an initial 25 basis points hike expected in the first quarter of 2022 and a cumulative 50 basis points hike over the next three quarters
- 11:29:24 Jp Morgan: Even in adverse circumstances, the omicron mutant induced stock market decline will not last; Even in an adverse case, if the new strain proves to cause a relatively high death rate and existing vaccines are less effective, that will only delay the stock market rally, not end it. The redeveloped vaccine could take about six months to be widely deployed, and investors are likely to start positioning themselves early next year to reflect that. So the window of caution behind the Omicron scare may not be that long. Overweight in the eurozone and UK; Neutral on the U.S. and Japan; Emerging markets could be an opportunity next year. Overweight mining, banking and auto stocks; Tech neutral; Underweight traditional defensive sectors such as real estate, consumer staples and health care
- 11:24:46 Chen Huaping was appointed party Secretary of Shenzhen Stock Exchange. Shenzhen Stock Exchange held a meeting of the leading group (expanded). Appointed by the leadership of the Organization Department of the CPC Central Committee, the chief leaders of relevant cadres and bureausannounced the decision of the CPC Central Committee: Chen Huaping was appointed secretary of the Party Committee of Shenzhen Stock Exchange
- 11:17:41 The annual import and export volume of cross-border e-commerce at Guangzhou Baiyun Airport exceeded 100 billion yuan for the first time. According to guangzhou Customs statistics, as of December 5, the annual import and export volume of guangzhou Baiyun Airport cross-border e-commerce exceeded 100 billion yuan for the first time, becoming the first airport port in China with the annual import and export volume of cross-border e-commerce exceeding 100 billion yuan. Since the beginning of this year, the total value of cross-border e-commerce goods exported from Guangzhou Baiyun Airport to Belt and Road countries has exceeded 22 billion yuan, up 1.2 times year-on-year.
- 10:57:19 China has 17 pilot zones for innovation and development of next-generation ARTIFICIAL intelligence. China now has 17 national pilot zones for innovation and development of next-generation ARTIFICIAL intelligence, Li Meng, vice minister of Science and Technology, said at the 2021 International Forum on AI Cooperation and Governance, Xinhua reported Thursday. Issued by Ministry of Science and Technology in August 2019, the state of a new generation of artificial intelligence, innovation and development experimental zone construction guidance is put forward, by 2023, the layout of the construction of around 20 test area, a number of practical and effective policy tool innovation, forming a batch of artificial intelligence and fusion of the typical model of economic and social development, accumulated a batch can copy can promote the experience of practice, We will build a number of leading and driving areas for AI innovation
- 10:26:19 Zhang Aoping, President of incremental Research Institute: The core significance of the RRR cut is to increase support for the real economy. Zhang Aoping, director of the Incremental Research Institute, said the core of the RRR cut is to increase support for the real economy, especially for micro, small and medium-sized enterprises, and ensure the stable and healthy operation of the economy. We will address short-term development difficulties for micro, small and medium-sized enterprises and make the market more resilient and dynamic in the long run. At present, the biggest long-term "pain point" of economic development still lies in the vast number of micro, small and medium-sized enterprises, and the essence behind this is the vitality and resilience of the overall development of market players. The main reason why the central bank chose to cut the RESERVE requirement ratio at this time is to address the "pain point" of economic development.
- 10:15:55 Morgan Stanley: omicron became the trigger for the end of the speculative rally; ① Morgan Stanley strategists including Michael Wilson wrote in a note that the new Coronavirus variant was the trigger for the end of the speculative seasonal rally. For now, these strategists don't see Omicron as a major risk factor for stocks; ② Instead, Fed Chairman Jerome Powell said it could taper asset purchases faster than previously suggested, which could leave a mark on asset prices. Underweight is tightening for the market, which will lead to lower valuations, as at this stage of any recovery. Strategists predict the S&P 500's forward price-to-earnings ratio will fall to 18 times, about 12% below current levels. As a result, the Fed may not face as much pressure to back off if markets experience the same kind of late-2018 turmoil for the same reasons
GREECE Q3 Greece GDP Constant 2005 Prices NSA YoY
GREECE Q3 Greece Real GDP QoQ SA
- 09:46:12 Three indexes, including the CSI 50 index, will be officially released on December 20. The Shanghai Stock Exchange and the Korea Exchange signed a memorandum of understanding on closer cooperation in the index field in May this year, according to the website of China Securities Index Co., LTD. Under the framework of cooperation between the two exchanges, China Securities Index Co., Ltd. and Korea Exchange actively promote the cooperative development index project. The first three indexes will be officially released on December 20, 2021, respectively, namely, China Korea 50 Index, China Korea New Energy Vehicle Index and China Korea Semiconductor Index
- 09:41:35 According to Xinhua News Agency: xi stressed that must adhere to seek improvement in stability work always tone, complete, accurate, comprehensive implementation of new development concept, to speed up the build new development pattern, comprehensively deepen reform and opening up, promote the development of high quality, as a whole the epidemic prevention and control and economic and social development, overall development and security, continue to improve people's livelihood and maintain social stability, to greet the communist party of China (20 great triumph
- 09:40:58 Central Committee of the COMMUNIST Party of China (CPC) : Xi Jinping, General Secretary of the CPC Central Committee, presided over the symposium and delivered an important speech, stressing that macro policies should be steady and effective, micro policies should stimulate the vitality of market entities, reform and opening up policies should boost the driving force for development, and social policies should meet the bottom line of people's livelihood and actively perform their functions.
- 09:36:35 Icbc Financial Markets: Daily Overview of natural Gas Market (20211206); Natural gas prices fell on Friday (Dec 3) as a weaker-than-expected outlook for cold winter weather in the US weighed on the market, but expectations that US LNG exports to Europe would remain strong capped losses. The NYMEX natural gas contract fell 0.44 percent to settle at $4.094 per million British thermal units
- 09:36:32 Icbc Financial Markets: Daily Oil Market Overview (20211206); Oil prices fell on Friday as markets continued to weigh the impact of the new strain on economic recovery prospects. WTI crude fell 1.71% to settle at $66.22 a barrel. Brent crude futures fell 0.47% to settle at $70.14 / BBL, with a $3.92 / BBL spread
- 09:36:22 Icbc Financial Market: Daily Overview of RMB Credit bond market (20211206); ① Last Friday (December 3), the central bank carried out 7-day reverse repurchase operation of 10 billion yuan in the open market, the interest rate was 2.20%, the same as the previous day, reverse repurchase maturity of 100 billion yuan, the open market a day net withdrawal of 90 billion yuan. Market capital relatively balanced, short - term interest rates down. ② The circulation in the primary market is rising and the situation is good. Secondary market: credit bond market as a whole more active trading, small shock yield. Short - term financing bond market trading more active, small shock yield. The medium-term note market traded in a mixed mood, with yields edging up. The corporate bond market was active and yields fluctuated slightly
- 09:36:20 Icbc Financial Markets: Daily Overview of Foreign currency exchange Rate Markets (20211206); On Friday, the DOLLAR index edged lower, weighed down by the weaker-than-expected US non-farm payrolls data for November. The DOLLAR index fell 0.04% to 96.117; Eurusd rose 0.12% to 1.1313; Usdjpy fell 0.31% to 112.80. Eurusd is seen at 1.1400 resistance, 1.1100 support; Usdjpy stands at resistance at 115.00, support at 112.00
- 09:36:17 Icbc Financial Markets: Daily Overview of RMB exchange rate market (20211206); ① On Friday, the central parity rate of the yuan was 6.3738, down about 0.03% from the previous trading day. Affected by the continuous emergence of demand for exchange settlement on high, the RMB exchange rate appreciated by shock. The RMB exchange rate in the interbank market opened at 6.3771, reached a high of 6.3676 and a low of 6.3771 during the day, and closed at 6.3690 at 16:30, up about 0.06% from the previous trading day. (2) IN the RMB foreign exchange swap market, the market was generally active, and the swap points were slightly volatile. In the short term, the one-week swap fell 0.8 points to 28.55. In the long term, the 1-year swap was up 9 points to 1673. Offshore renminbi non-deliverable forwards (NDFS) were flat at 6.5357, with a spread of 6 points over onshore one-year forwards
- 09:36:14 Icbc Financial Market: Daily Overview of RMB interest rate market (20211206); ① Last Friday (December 3), the market is relatively balanced. The overnight repo rate closed down about 6.22bp from the previous session at 1.8993%; The 7-day repo rate closed around 2.00BP lower than the previous session at 2.0470%. (2) Interest rate bonds, by the domestic stock market recovery, the central bank continuous net withdrawal of funds and other factors, the yield of a small shock. The 1-year yield closed 1.04bp higher at 2.255%; The yield on the five-year note was unchanged at 2.71 per cent; The 10-year yield closed 0.25bp lower at 2.8875%. (3) Financial bonds, the yield of a small shock. The yield on the 1-year note was unchanged at 2.35%; The yield on the five-year note was unchanged at 2.94%; The 10-year yield closed 0.15BP lower at 3.2275%
EUROZONE Dec sentix Economic Indices Euro Aggregate Overall Index on Euro area
- 09:28:44 Dongrui Shares: November pig sales revenue rose 24.02%; Dongrui shares on December 6 evening announcement, In November, the company sold 36,900 pigs, sales revenue of 66 million yuan, up 24.02%. In November, the average selling price of the company's commercial pigs was 19.7 yuan/kg, up 18.54% from the previous month
- 09:25:59 Reference price list of Shanghai-New York Gold Contract on December 6, 2021; The Shanghai gold reference settlement of NYAuTN06 contract was $1786.8 / ounce on December 6, while the Shanghai gold reference settlement of NYAuTN12 contract was $1781.1 / ounce. Note: The settlement of the Shanghai And New York gold contracts will be based on the USD/CNY reference rate and 31.10 grams per ounce converted into RMB yuan/gram at 3pm Beijing time on the settlement date
- 09:08:58 People's Bank of China: The RRR cut aims to strengthen cross-cyclical adjustment, optimize the capital structure of financial institutions, improve financial service capacity, and better support the real economy. First, while maintaining reasonable and abundant liquidity, we will effectively increase the long-term and stable source of funds for financial institutions to support the real economy and enhance their capital allocation capacity. Second, we will guide financial institutions to make active use of RRR cuts to increase support for the real economy, especially for micro, small and medium-sized enterprises. Third, the RRR cut will lower the cost of capital for financial institutions by about 15 billion yuan a year, which will help reduce overall financing costs through financial institutions.
Aussie recoups some of Friday's losses as focus turns to rBA rate decision tomorrow
The euro rallied quickly after bottoming out against the dollar, but the upside potential seems limited
Spot gold pressure, the US finger stand 96 above Omicron difficult to block the FED accelerated water
Saudi optimism helped fuel a rebound in oil prices, but the Omicron clouds have yet to clear
Spot gold shock eased slightly, the market is concerned about the mutation of the virus and the Fed tightening more progress
The Aussie is struggling to regain the 0.70 mark, but there are still three risks lurking in the future
INE crude rose more than 3 per cent as two big gains boosted buyer sentiment
Dec 6th US crude oil trading Strategy: Short risk remains, recommend short on rallies
Summary of institutional views on financial markets on 6 December
Dec. 6 Gold Trading Strategy: Cautious bullish after gold surge
Saudi oil prices rose for the second month in a row as us-Iran talks collapsed
Gold market analysis: us non-agricultural weak gold rebound weakness
Dec 6th CURRENCY watch: Technical analysis of EUR, GBP & AUD
Td is bullish on gold prices in the first half of 2022, with multiple positives expected to rise to nine thousand
Dollar Strength Squeezers Gold upside, Three Factors Could Start Gold's 'Roller Coaster ride'
Gold trading reminder: Non-farm cold may not stop the Fed's resolve, Wall Street analysts are not bullish on gold
- H /
- W /
November 29, US crude oil trading strategy: oil price volatility, entry cautionNov 29 07:13:41 GMT
Summary of institutional views on financial markets on 17 NovemberNov 17 02:34:32 GMT
The Australian dollar bounced from three-month lows against the GREENback as a hawkish Fed outlook was challengedNov 29 15:14:45 GMT
Oil trading reminder: Us urges Russia to increase production and wait for OPEC+ to act as the effect on oil prices remains unclearNov 26 00:13:06 GMT
Us Oil release useless? Oil could hit $100 if OPEC extends production cutsNov 29 01:36:54 GMT
Crude rose toward $82.03 on NYMEXNov 19 06:08:43 GMT
U.S. oil fell to near $80 after OPEC cut its forecast for fourth-quarter global demandNov 11 23:00:42 GMT
Dollar index hits 16-month high! Long positions need to be cautiousNov 12 02:55:07 GMT
Spot gold may face correction, after the market can continue to see this pointNov 15 02:17:33 GMT
Gold market analysis: Federal Reserve officials falconry gold correction last weekNov 22 02:35:44 GMT